Did you know that over 90% of all visitors to your website will leave without taking any action! Think about what that’s costing you as a business in lost revenue! Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a powerful tool that allows businesses to display targeted ads to users who have already visited their website.
This can be an effective way to increase brand awareness and drive sales, as it allows businesses to reach out to people who have already shown an interest in their products or services. Here are some of the key benefits of using retargeting:
- Increased brand awareness: By displaying targeted ads to users who have already visited your website, you can increase the visibility of your brand and remind potential customers about your products or services.
- Higher conversion rates: Retargeting allows you to display ads to people who are already familiar with your brand, which can lead to higher conversion rates. This is because these users are more likely to be interested in your products or services and are therefore more likely to make a purchase.
- Cost-effective: Retargeting can be a cost-effective way to reach potential customers, as it allows you to target a specific audience that has already shown an interest in your business. This can help to increase the return on investment (ROI) of your advertising campaigns.
- Customized targeting: With retargeting, you can create customized ads that are tailored to the specific interests and needs of your target audience. This can help to increase the effectiveness of your ads and make them more relevant to your audience.
- Better customer experience: Retargeting can help to improve the customer experience by showing them ads for products or services that are relevant to their interests. This can help to build trust and improve the overall customer journey.
The Amazon Effect
I’m using Amazon as an example here. Remember the last time you were on Amazon, and for some reason you didn’t check out. Then, as if by magic, that same product you were looking at on Amazon starts to follow you around the internet when you are browsing different websites. Scary eh! Well, that’s the magic of retargeting.
So, if you’re using paid advertising to get more visitors to your website, you ABSOLUTELY NEED retargeting. Why? Because again, 90% or more will leave your website without taking action. Don’t believe me? Check your website stats vs leads/sales/contact.
Overall, retargeting is a powerful tool that can help businesses to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and improve the customer experience. By targeting ads to users who have already shown an interest in your products or services, you can increase the chances of making a sale and drive more traffic to your website.